In 2008 TIS Cumbria Ltd complimented the fabrication and welding service by adding CNC machining to its capabilities. This not only enhances the company, it adds value and diversity to our customer base.
• Our precision engineering department offers milled parts, turned parts, CNC engineering.
• All of our machined items are 100% inspected for accuracy, quality and dimensionally to the required customers drawings and specifications.
• We provide original certificates for all of our materials including carbon steels, stainless steel, brass, copper, tool steel, titanium, aluminium.
• The machines are operated by experienced machine operators who programme and develop items direct from drawings via CAD CAM system to each machine.
• Adding this important facility allows us to be confident that the management and control of complete manufacturing is achieved under one roof.
• The machines are part of an ongoing programme to develop further machining capabilities, adding to the heavy vertical and horizontal boring machining capabilities that we already have.
The need to diversify with additional equipment in today’s ever changing environment is seen as a major part of our service to meet customer demand.